Search Engine Optimisation
FGsys has a flexible, value-driven and ethical focus on its approach to search engine optimisation (SEO). Searches for your company?s products and services are being conducted millions of times daily, in search engines, and it is vital that your company is being returned by the search engines for the most appropriate key words for your business.
We can facilitate the implementation of natural or organic search strategies that will deal with any issues you are currently facing.
Improving the structure, relevance and reputation of your website, will lead to increased visibility in the search engine results. This will help to drive more targeted visitors to your site which can be converted into new business.
In a nutshell, we will help achieve your objectives by:
- Finding the most effective and appropriate key terms to target
- Keeping in front of competitors in ranking for various terms
- Making sure site information architecture and content is structured according to Search Engine best practice
- Building fresh high quality, relevant, one way links and maintaining old links towards the site
- Providing practical solutions for all parties involved (design, development, marketing, sales etc)
The starting point for any SEO project is to define and analyse the following:
- Search strategy development
- Campaign objectives
- Site assessment and SEO discussion with client
- Keyword research and selection
- Key phrase list with keyword search volumes
- Benchmark report detailing current rankings, links and if possible visitor numbers
- Top line SEO strategy with tailored and practical action plan for targeting search engines
How it works
We initially analyse your business and work with you, to access your ongoing digital marketing requirements. We then suggest a number of hours per month that we think are reasonable to achieve these objectives.
These hours are then used each month to work on a prioritised list of activities.
We provide you with a dedicated account manager who will deliver monthly reporting metrics, based on the KPI?s agreed upon at the outset of your campaign. This reporting will highlight:
- Work completed
- Metrics achieved
- Work planned